Tuesday 1 December 2015

Gifts for Her| Blogmas | Day One


Blogmas. Something I try every year and seem to fail at by day 3! This year I'm going to try my best and stick to it! Here goes..

I love going through blogs and youtube videos trying to find the perfect gift ideas for him/her. I really struggle with buying gifts as I'm never sure on the amount I should spend on someone. So here is a mixture of prices and gifts for her. 





1. Record Player | Urban Outfitters | £160 | A little on the pricey side but record players are definitely in at the moment!  Also look how gorgeous it looks!?

2. Rose Gold Headphones | Asos | £139.99 | I fell in love with these when I first found them on Asos! With the white leather and rose gold combination they are definitely a statement piece!  They were put straight on my wishlist.


3.Yes To Cucumbers Skincare Set | Asos | £22 | I have heard many good reviews on this range! The set includes facial wipes, a facial mask and a repairing moisturiser. They don't just do cucumber they do blueberry, coconut and carrot too.


4. Olivia Burton Watch Gift Set | Asos | £110 | How cute is this set? It's the perfect gift for someone special! 


5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream | Debenhams | £56 | I received this set for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it! If you love or have a special someone in your life who loves floral & fruity scents this is definitely the gift! 


6. Benefit Party Like a Rockstar Gift Set | Debenehams | £29.50 | For all the make up lovers out there! You really can't go wrong with Benefit. This set has a little bit of everything and a great way to try Benefit make up if you haven't before.


7. ZOEVA Rose Golden Set | Beautybay.com | £56.95 | My dream set of make up brushes! How could I not show these beauties off! A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it! 


8. Charlotte Tilbury Make Up Bag | Selfridges | £25 | How perfect is this make up bag? Rose Gold is very in at the moment and this is just the perfect gift. Might even need to buy this myself!


9. Links of London Rose Gold Bracelet | John Lewis | £120 | Every girl loves a bit of jewellery! Why not a Links of London charm bracelet? Not just in Rose Gold but in Silver and Gold too! Don't forget the charms too! 




What gifts are you asking for this year? I'd love to hear! :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig