Thursday 31 December 2015

The Best of 2015!

Where has this year gone? like seriously!? This has been the quickest year of my life so far, it really feels like I've blinked and it's the new year! 

This year has had many ups and downs, as does every year really. But I'm not getting into the life lessons and bad things as I've actually wrote a blog on that down below! So go check that out! 


I have had a pretty fantastic year, starting off in January seeing one of my favourite bands, Slipknot, to then meeting McBusted and having Tom Fletcher (from McFly) recognise you as you walk straight into the room, now that doesn't happen very often does it? I got to experience going to one of my boyfriends favourite bands, Papa Roach for the first time and it was crazy! Followed by my 21st Birthday which was a night I'll never forget (well the photos looked great, aha). My 21st truly showed me who is there for me and that I have one crazy bunch of people I call friends! Then, from friends having babies, going to see R5, Skerryvore Decade and 5SOS with old friends and A LOT of nights out too which if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have grown closer to people, who at the start of the year it would just be a quick 'hi' in the street! 

Every single person who made my 2015 a good one, thank you! I've had a fantastic time and I cannot wait to spend 2016 with you all! 


































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig