Friday 4 December 2015

How I Decorate My Bedroom At Christmas Time | Blogmas | Day 4

Christmas is my favourite time of year, and as well as decorating our living room, I also love to decorate my bedroom! So here is how I've decorated my bedroom! I Hope this gives you some inspiration and ideas!





As you can see I've not added tinsel to my tree, instead I added some silver and pink beads which i've never actually used for a tree before but I really like it! Also, there are pink and silver glittery baubles and even some love heart ones too, which I absolutely love!

As my tree is only 3ft tall, I feel like tinsel would drown it out so I've added some small rose gold type tinsel around my bed frame which i've wrapped around my fairy lights for a festive touch. 

Fairy lights. So. Many. Fairy Lights! I just love them! I used battery powered lights for around the top and bottom of my bed frame and also around my curtain pole! I've also added some around my  dresser for a cute touch, but unfortunately I haven't added a photo of that as I forgot to buy more batteries.. silly me!

All the products in these photos are from Homebase apart from my christmas tree which is from Tesco. This all cost around about £24 (excluding my fairy lights around my bed which I received as gifts ) which I think is a pretty great price for the amount of products I purchased!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig