Sunday 6 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Jumpers I've Seen Online | Blogmas | Day 6

The past few weeks I've been searching high and low for the perfect Christmas jumpers for work. I love wearing Christmas jumpers, and it gets me right into the Christmas spirit! So, here are my top 6 Christmas jumpers I've found online. 



Gingerbread Christmas Sweater | Next | £22 - £26 | I actually received this jumper earlier on this week and I absolutely love it! I love the sequins on their Christmas hats, as it gives it that little bit of sparkle. 

Penguin Christmas Jumper | Next | £20 | This is a jumper I've ordered and excited to receive! I love penguins, so this jumper was a must have for me! It's also one of the cheapest Christmas jumpers I've found too. 

Paperchase Make Your Own Christmas Jumper | Asos | £15 | I must admit I got a little excited when I found this as I've never seen anything like it before! In this pack you get, a red jumper, baubles, bells, cotton wool, pipe cleaners, bows and some snowflake sequins! You could definitely add on more though! This would be a great gift too.

Reindeer Christmas Jumper | Boohoo | £15 | This is quite a simple Christmas jumper but I really like it. You can get this jumper in red or black, but I'd definitely choose the red option. 

Reindeer Flashing Lights Jumper | Tesco | £20 | I've searched everywhere for a light up Christmas jumper and I've finally found one! This is such a cute jumper and I really hope they have some left so I can purchase one! 

Fur Jumper | Lipsy | £38 | A little on the expensive side, but how cosy does this look!? I don't think I'd ever take this off if I had it! I mean, look at that hood!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig