Thursday 3 December 2015

November Favourites | Blogmas | Day Three

Here are my November favourites.  I love this time of year as it's time for cosy nights in with candles and a good book! So here are my favourites throughout November.



















 













Girl Online : On Tour | Zoe Suggs | If you haven't read Girl Online I'd advise you read that first as this is the follow up from that book. I managed to read this book in just under 2 days as there were that many ups and downs I just couldn't put the book down! I'd honestly give Zoe's books a read and check out her youtube channel and blog too!


Little Girl Gone | Alexandra Burt |. Just wow. This is quite a dark book but a book I'd definitely read again! So many twists in this book, your mind is constantly wondering what happens next and how it ends! A definite must read!


Little Mix | Gold Magic Perfume | I'm not a very fruity kind of person when it comes to perfumes but this is just devine! I love the packaging and you even get a little charm attached around the bottle too! If you are a lover of fruity scents or Little Mix give this a try!


Anastasia Beverly Hills | Self - Made Palette | This palette needs no introduction to my blog as I've already done a more detailed blog about this down below. Click here to read.


Blue Steel Nail Polish| Avon | I love this nail polish it's so pretty and with that subtle hint of blue through the silver it's beautiful when it catches in the light! You can't buy this product online but if you find your nearest Avon representative you can grab a catalogue and have a little nosey.

I Love You To The Moon And Back Sign | Homebase | This sign really means a lot to me. I clocked my eyes on it and instantly had to buy it! It's a thing that my boyfriend and I say to each other and really reminded me of how lucky I am to be in a fantastic relationship. That was so soppy.. i'm sorry!


Vanilla Satin Defuser | Yankee Candle | I absolutely love anything Vanilla. I bought this defuser a few months ago and decided November was the month to make my room smell lovely! Unfortunately I can't seem to find this defuser on their website but they have a huge selection of others to choose from!

What's in your November favourites? 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig