Sunday 20 December 2015

Chatty Sunday | Blogmas | Day Twenty

5 days before Christmas. Where has the time gone!? As soon as it hits the final 5 days before, I get right into the Christmas mood! So here's what I've achieved and still to look forward to before this year is over!





1. Our Christmas decorations are up. Only one thing that we can't do this year is put presents underneath our tree, why? because my dog Spencer now thinks it's okay to open people's presents as they think their his.. what a wee minx! 

2. My Christmas hours at work have started! *Cries* Thinking 6 am starts are bad? Try 4 am! Setting an alarm for 3 in the morning breaks my heart, whilst everyone is cosy in bed, or coming home from nights out I'm starting my day at work, only good thing is the early finish! Thank goodness!


3. Family time! I've had a lot of family time over the festive period. I've had lovely days in with my parents, chilling and watching Christmas movies, but also having family meals with my boyfriend and his family. It's great to go out with someone with a big family as for me it's just the 3 of us, but my boyfriend has 6 of them around a table which is a lot different to me! It brings us closer together and it's makes me very happy to be apart of his family! 

4. Nights out! I love this time of year as it's the time I can put on my fancy dresses, have a bottle of champagne with the girls and dance the night away! My work Christmas night out is the 23rd so i'm really looking forward to letting my hair down after the busy few weeks we've had! 

5. My friends who live away are home! Some of my best friends live away due to Uni, and I miss them a lot when they are away! We may not get to talk as much as I'd like, so I'm excited to have them back and have a catch up! 


There's not long left of this year but I have a lot to look forward to! I can't wait to have a lovely Christmas with my friends and family! What are you looking forward to?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig