Friday 11 December 2015

My Favourite Christmas Movies | Blogmas | Day Eleven

I work right up until the 23rd of December and even though work go all out with Christmas I never seem to feel in that Christmas mood, as all I have on my mind is work! So what I usually like to do during the week or so before Christmas is to watch my favourite Christmas movies! I throw on my onesie, grab a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream, and grab a good old fashion Christmas movie to get me into the spirit! 


So, here are my top 5 Christmas movies I can't not watch throughout December!

The Holiday | This might have to be my favourite movie of all time, and no that's not because Jude Law is in it.. well, maybe! But aside from that, it's such a winter warmer, filled with laughs and all the emotions on the run up to Christmas! It brings people together in all sorts of ways and is just such a feel good film! 


Elf | Without a doubt one of the funniest films I've watched! It's about Buddy the elf having to adjust to life outside the North Pole, and the hilarity along the way! Really is a feel good, family film! 





Love Actually | With such a fantastic cast I knew this film would be a popular Christmas movie! This is a film with a lot of different stories, but each story has a link to one another. I love films that bring people together and this is definitely one of them. 




Home Alone | This really doesn't need a introduction as this is without a doubt played every year at Christmas time on TV. It's about a little boy who's left home alone and he gets up to mischief. I don't want to write too much as if you've not watched it, I'd definitely give it a watch. 




Matchmaker Santa | This was a film I came across one day while I was watching TV with my Mum. She always finds the cheesy Christmas films which is about love and finding mr right and this is one of these films. You always need to watch one cheesy film at Christmas and I'd definitely recommend this. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig