Saturday 5 December 2015

Stocking Filler Guide | Blogmas | Day 5

Searching through my stocking on Christmas morning is one of the first things I do! I love all the small but thoughtful gifts I receive, especially the funny ones! So here are my top 9 stocking fillers! 



Monks Christmas Pug Socks | Asos | £5.00 | I love these, and I LOVE pugs! These socks are just so adorable, and you can't really go wrong with receiving socks at Christmas time.


Glastonberry Lipstick | Charlotte Tilbury | £23 | A little bit on the expensive side for a lipstick but you really can't go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury's range! I love this purple shade, especially for winter! 


Cracker Gift Set | Yankee Candle | £5.59 | You get 3 small candles inside this cracker, Sparkling Cinnamon, Sparkling Snow and Snowflake Cookie. This is a great gift for anyone who loves candles! 


Selfy Stick | John Lewis | £14.99 | Selfy Sticks have been very in this year, so why not add this into someones stocking this year! You'll be surprised at how handy they actually are! 


Pickmaster Plectrum Punch |IWantOneOfThose.com | £16.99 | For the musicians in your life, this is a quirky gift for them! You can make a plectrum out of any plastic you have! 


Fetch My Keys - Key Finder | IWantOneOfThose.com | £6.99 | This is something I definitely need to add to my list! I am so bad for losing my car keys, and if you know anyone who's the same then this is a great stocking filler for them! All you do is whistle for your keys and an alarm goes off! How clever is that!?


Zoella Bath Fizzers | Superdrug | £9.00 | The packaging on this product is gorgeous! I love the jar with pink bow and the rose gold wrapping around the bath fizzers! If I had a bath in my home I'd definitely be purchasing these! 


One Line a Day : Five Year Memory Book | Urban Outfitters | £11.99 | I love this idea of writing a few lines a day on each date for five years! You can go back and see what you done this time last year, it's such a simple but fantastic gift.


Chocolate Coins | Lakeland | £1.98 | I never go a year without having some sort of sweets or chocolate in my stocking! It's one of the only times of year that you can stuff your face with all the Christmas chocolate at silly times in the morning! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig