Thursday 10 December 2015

Everyday Festive Make Up Tutorial | Blogmas | Day Ten

Festive season is here, and I love to add a little glitter to my make up to get right into that Christmas spirit! To me this look is subtle, but some of you may want to use this as a going out make up look instead! This is definitely a look I go straight to at the moment, so down below I've listed all the products I've used and gave a small step by step guide on how to achieve this look! (Pictures down below)


Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation | Vanilla 52
Hoola Bronzer  | Benefit
Rockateur  Blush | Benefit
High Beam Highlight | Benefit
Arch De Triumph Eyebrow Shaper & Highlight | Soap & Glory

Eyes
Primer Potion | Urban Decay
Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette | Pink Champagne 
Make Up Geek Eyeshadow | Mercury
Push-Up Eyeliner | Benefit
They're Real Mascara | Benefit
Black Super Shock Eyeliner | Avon

Lips 
Rimmer Lip Liner | Eastend Snob 063
Mac Matte Lipstick | Please Me 

Step 1.

After I applied my foundation, bronzer and blush etc. I started off with applying my Urban Decay primer potion as a base on my eyes, followed by the shade Pink Champagne from my Anastasia Beverly Hills palette. I made sure this was even all over before I added the shade Mercury in the crease of my eyes! Make sure to blend these well, as seeing a line were the eyeshadows are both applied sometimes ain't pretty! 

Step 2. 

I then grabbed my Push-Up Eyeliner which I absolutely love at the moment! It glides on so smoothly and I definitely recommend this for all the gel/liquid eyeliner lovers out there! I followed that by applying mascara on the top and bottom lashes and also using my eye pencil by Avon, also on my top and bottom waterline for a full look since I wasn't using fake eyelashes! 

Step 3.
Any shade of lipstick would suite this look but I've chosen a nude shade to complete this! I applied my lip liner first, followed by Please Me to get a neat guide and make my lips look a lot more fuller! Lip Liner honestly makes a huge difference and I'd recommend buying some to try if you don't already use it!

Step 4. 
GLITTER. And lots of it! I used a pink shade from Ted Baker to apply in the inner corners of my eyes but you can use any to achieve this look! I also recommend Barry M's Dazzle Dust and this works just as well, if not better! 









What's your go to festive look? Let me know in the comments below!  


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig