Saturday 19 December 2015

Purple Smokey Eye | Blogmas | Day Eighteen & Nineteen.

First off, I've been bad and missed a blogmas, but i've been super busy and completely forgot to publish it! Rather annoyed! So, here is a purple smokey eye look I absolutely love and it's such a statement look, it's definitely a look I'm going to be doing more often!







Step 1. After I apply my foundation, bronzer, blush and pencil in my eyebrows I start off by applying my Urban Decay primer potion followed by using make up geek's Blacklight for the base eyeshadow.

Step 2. I then add Deep Purple from my Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made palette in the crease of my eye and blend until happy.

Step 3. Lastly I apply Metallic Plum also from the Self-Made palette, and apply that to the corners of my eyes blending in towards the middle of the lid to give it a smokey effect.

Step 4. Now for the bit I find tricky, fake eyelashes. They look so pretty but I find them difficult to stay on! But, I love these lengthening eyelashes from eylure they are very light and fluttery and don't look too noticeable so really complimented this look well.

Step 5. Mascara and eyeliner. I used Benefit They're Real Mascara on my top and bottom lashes, then Maybelline Matte Liquid Eyeliner to give my eyes a dramatic look and my Avon eye pencil on my water line to finish of the whole look.

Step 6. Finally, lipstick. I used Mac's Please Me, it's such a gorgeous subtle matte pink, all the attention is on my eyes and I don't want to be over dramatic with my lipstick as my eyes are the main attraction in this look.

And voila! My finished look! This is so easy to do, any purple shades would work great for this look. What other looks do you like? Who inspires you?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig