Wednesday 2 December 2015

Gifts For Him | Blogmas | Day Two

If you're like me and find men impossible to buy for, here is my Christmas guide for buying presents for the guys in your life. 





1. Ted Baker Wallet & Cardholder | Asos | £60 | Every man needs some fancy leather goods in his life and I absolutely adore Ted Baker! Everything is fantastic quality and the black and grey really compliment each other in this product! 

2. BB-8 | Firebox | £129.99 | For all the Star Wars fans out there, this is the product for you! My boyfriend is itching to get his hands on this and I can understand why! You can control the BB-8 with your smartphone, tablet and voice and even has a personality. How crazy is that!?

3. Red Check Shirt | River Island | £28.00 | Checked shirts have been very in this year for males and females! This checked shirt especially drew my attention, with the red and green shades. 

4. Hugo Boss Night | Superdrug | £41 | This is my favourite aftershave for men and I love when my boyfriend wears this! You can't really go wrong with Hugo Boss so if you have a chance go into Superdrug/Boots and try this out! 

5. Shot Roulette | IWantOneOfThose.com | £9.99 | For the men who like a drink with the lads, this is ideal! This looks like great fun and a great way to start the night off before hitting the town! 

6. Armani Leather Strap Watch | Asos | £129.99 | This watch really caught my eye and I love the spotted black leather strap and silver detailing on the face. 

7. Powerbank Phone Charger | Asos | £13.50 | Portable phone chargers are very handy to have. This is small enough to fit into your jacket pocket and to keep on you all the time. Especially handy for nights out, travelling away and work.

8. Navy Leather Look Flight Bag | Topman | £28 | This is great for either uni, school, work and leisure. It's a great size and the navy leather look with black trims is subtle but fashionable! Man bags are definitely in at the moment.

9. Lomography Lomo' Instant Camera | TruffleShuffle.co.uk | £88.99 | I've never seen this before and I absolutely love it! This is a polaroid camera with a twist. You can also add effects to your photos which makes this camera so unique! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig