Tuesday 17 November 2015

ANASTASIA Beverly Hills | Self- Made Palette




I am an absolute sucker for pretty palettes. I could spend hours and hours going through websites, page after page trying to find my next palette i'd be obsessing over. Then I came across this beauty. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made palette. I mean, look how gorgeous it is!?

 

This palette cost me £27 from Beauty Bay and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. I'm so excited to post tutorials from this palette in the next few weeks, as each shade is gorgeous and so pigmented! The colours last so long when they are on and i've had so many compliments whenever i wear this palette! These are the perfect colours for Autumn/Winter except the green shade which i'm still unsure what look to do with this but excited to see what I come up with! 

Have you bought this palette? If so, what are your favourite shades? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig