Wednesday 26 August 2015

Urban Decay | Smoky Palette.






I received the Urban Decay Smoky palette about 3 weeks ago. I can easily say, it's by far my favourite palette from the Urban Decay range. I always tend to go for a smoky eye, so I knew i would completely fall in love with it!

There are a lot more shimmery shades in this palette, which at first I was a little sceptical about, as I would normally prefer matte (due to the shimmer going everywhere) but I can't fault this palette one bit. It's just incredible! 
This look is by far, my most favourite and I get a lot of compliments when I do go for this. Even my boyfriend says how incredible my eyes look and I mean, come on, do guys really notice when you change your shadows? 


First of all, I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion and apply to my eyes which will help keep my eye shadow from creasing and give a longer lasting look!  Next, I take Combust, which is a taupe shade and I apply that as a base to my lids. I then take Slanted (Metallic grey) which I apply to the crease of my eyes. After that, I take Armor (metallic silver) and start applying that to the inner and outer corners of my eyes, leaving a space in the middle which I will then fill with Dirtysweet (bronze). Blend and reapply until you are happy with your finished look. A great dupe for Dirtysweet is Barry M's Bronze Gold which I use more so on nights out to give a more dramatic finish.


Then I start with my normal make up routine, beginning with my LOreal Paris Superstar Eye Liner and on this look I done just a small flick at the corner of my eyes.  Staying with eye liners, on my waterline I use Rimmel London Kohl Eye Pencil in Jet Black which I am still trying out but I am quite liking this product so far. Finally I apply L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara on my top and lower lashes.

To complete my look, I go back to my palette and take Armor and using an angled brush put it under my lower lash line. And ta-da, my finished eye look. You may add fake eyelashes which I would of done if had any handy at the time.



Let me know what your favourite smoky eye look is. I'd love to know!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig