Monday 24 August 2015

August Favourites 2015.

I haven't done a favourites blog in a while and that's just down to the fact I haven't came across anything new that I've fallen in love with. But the past month I've came across quite a few things, so here they are..

Top: Please Me
Bottom: Fabby





Connor Franta | A Work in Progress : This book is very inspirational and when reading I couldn't help but sit and re-evaluate my life and life decisions. Also it was just great to sit and read about one of my favourite youtubers and his back story. If you have lost inspiration and aren't quite to sure what to do with life i'd buy this. He speaks the truth and this book helped me a lot! Also check him out on youtube too if you haven't already! 




Mac Lipstick | Fabby & Please Me : On a recent trip to Glasgow I thought I'd treat myself to some Mac lipsticks! I wanted some killer nude lipsticks as I own way too many reds and purples and not enough every day shades! 'Fabby' is a frost shade which I haven't owned before but it's becoming one of my favourite shades even if it does rub off quite quickly (well for me anyway) and 'Please Me' is matte which I'd personally wear on a night out as it doesn't rub off as much as 'Fabby' does. 

Demi Lovato | Path to Fame : I am a massive Demi fan so when this app was released I was glued to my phone for hours playing! This app is about living a life of fame in the music industry and the struggles along the way. You have to make decisions which could either ruin your friendship, relationships or sabotage your fame. It's a slight glimpse into what can really happen when you are put into those positions. I give this app 10/10 and I really hope you love this as much as I do! 

Maybelline Face Master Sculpt | Contour : This contour kit is great if you are just a newbie to contouring or if you have a budget. Only costing £6.99 you can't really go wrong with this! I'd 100% recommend buying this before you go and buy high end as contouring isn't for everyone! But since buying this I can't live without it! 

Zoella | Lets Spritz Body Mist : Being a Zoe Sugg fan I couldn't wait to try out all of her range. But this little bottle stood out from them all! I haven't gone a day in the past month without having this on! It has such a fresh smell to it, I can't even explain how amazing it smells! Your definitely missing out if you don't have this product in your life.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig