Saturday 18 July 2015

What I got for my 21st Birthday.

It's been a while. A VERY long time since I blogged. I'd be lying if I said i'd been busy for the past few months and had no time. Honestly, I didn't want to post blog posts when my heart wasn't 110% into them. Every time I sat down and started to write I'd delete it as it wasn't good enough or up to standards as i'm a perfectionist at heart. But I'm back. I feel like i'm back to myself so a easy blog post to get things started again.

A wee disclaimer before I show you my presents. I am not bragging in any way possible, as some people will want to know what I got! 






As well as these VERY thoughtful and amazing gifts I got a lot of alcohol, money towards my new car, books, chocolate, flowers and a shopping spree of my wonderful boyfriend! I didn't want to take photos of all of that though! 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig