Tuesday 15 October 2013

October Glossy box reveal and review.



This post is going to be a reveal of the new Glossy Box for October and also i can review three out of the five items i received so I'm going to review three now and the other two in a later post as they are moisture's and can't review them after one use! This hasn't been one of my favourite Glossy Box's this month but i am excited to try new things i haven't heard of before, so there is always a plus to something you don't particularly like!

 

This was my favourite product out of the Glossy Box this month as I've been dying to try it since It's been released! This is Katy Perry's new fragrance 'Killer Queen'. Instead of trying to explain what the scent is to you, i can tell you what is in it, even better right!? Dark plum, wild berry, bergamot, red velvet flower, rainbow plumeria, natural jasmine sambac, cashmeran, natural patchouli heart and liquid praline are all in the well 'killer' (get it!?) scent! It cost's £29.50 for a 50ml bottle, and it's available everywhere now! 


I was so unsure of this product when i read what it was, and frankly I've never heard of a product like it before! This is a cheek and lip tint, daunting i know! The red blotch on my hand you can see is what it turns out like on skin! I was to scared to try it out on my hand let alone my face, so I don't think i will be trying out this product very often! If i feel daring one day then maybe but at the moment i think i might just stick to my blusher, bronzer and lipstick! You can buy this product for £5.50 at www.mememecosmetics.co.uk. IF YOU WANT £5 OFF THE LITTLE-ANGELS-COLLECTION COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE CODE.


I have heard great reviews about this product BUT my nails are long already and i just am one of those lucky ones who don't need to wear fake nails! The packaging is super creative though! I will be doing a giveaway soon when my blog followers pick up and this will be apart of it! You can buy these from boots at £7.99.


This is one of the product i received which i will be doing a review on! So stay peeled for that! But this is a Multi-Vit Smoothie Serum, which is supposed to soothe redness and hydrate skin! You can also seemingly mix it with liquid foundation to create a bb cream! But, I'll be the judge of that! You can buy a 50ml bottle for £22.50 from www.premaeskincare.com/shop. I HAVE A 15% CODE FOR PRODUCTS JUST COMMENT BELOW.


This is the final product in the Glossy Box reveal/review and this is the other product i can't review until later on this month! This is the Monu Illuminating primer and you can use this a primer before applying make up or just using it as a tinted moisturiser. This is £24.95 for a 50ml bottle and you can purchase this from www.monushop.co.uk. I HAVE A 10% CODE, COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT.


Karina xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig