Monday 28 October 2013

3 for 2 superdrug make up haul.


So just recently I purchased these 3 as in superdrug at the moment there is 3 for 2 on ALL make up! So I jumped at the chance and for now just bought these 3 as I need them for my Halloween look (which i will be doing a tutorial on, so keep an eye out). I'm going as a more modern Miss Edward Scissor hands so need a lot of browns and black eye shadow's for the look and darker nails.

MUA 'Undressed' Eye shadow palette.


I have one of MUA's palettes already and loved it, so i decided to go out and buy another as they are brilliant for only £4! I bought this mainly for my Halloween look but i'll be using this for other every day make up looks to! I adore the colours as i'm loving the more neutral colours at the moment! 9/12 are shimmer eye shadows and the other 3 are more of a matte! I will be doing make up tutorials soon using this palette on this blog, so keep an eye out for that! But at Superdrug now.
Barry M, Berry Cosmo.


I noticed this was a new Barry M nail polish and had to buy it! It's a great colour for those autumn/winter days approaching. I also bought this as it would add a little colour, just a tad, to my Halloween costume, and also to my winter wardrobe. It's a very deep purple and look gorgeous on, that is just one coat i put on in the above photo! 

Barry M, Strawberry Milkshake.

I adore this! I've had heard a lot of good things about Barry M lip glosses so i thought i'd go and buy one, and one that i'd use a lot. I suit lighter lip gloss, so this was the one for me. Also, the name sounds super tasty! There isn't a photo with this, as the top one of it is pretty clear so you can see the shade of it. It's a very light pink and easy to apply. I'll be buying a lot more of these! Click here to buy.


Make up tutorials and fashion haul coming soon.

Karina xoxo





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig