Saturday 20 July 2013

Rimmel apocalips


I recently bought rimmel apocalips in the colour 'Luna' as I seen it in a video by my favourite youtuber 'zoella' and love the look of it!

Apocalips by rimmel is a lip liqueur and is basically a lipgloss and lipstick in one! It's very pigmented and last me ages! The colour I bought, Luna, is pink/orange and will only suit certain skin types, so make sure you do a tester before you apply as I wouldn't want you wasting your money on lip products that you don't like, as I have done it before and immediately regretted it! 

This product cost me, £5.99 but at the moment on superdrug they are doing a 2 for £10 offer, so get them whilst it last! You can also buy them in boots and no doubt any other drug store! I'd love to hear your opinions of this product! 

Karina xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig