Saturday 13 July 2013

Maybelline 'the falsies' mascara review.

I am a huge fan of YouTube and one of my favourite youtubers is, Tanya Burr. Watching her videos one day I came across a make up tutorial and she was using maybelline 'the falsies' mascara. I had walked pasted it so many times in superdrug and boots but never bought it as I thought it would be just another overrated mascara that is a little pricey for me to splash out on and never use!

I used to use rimmel volumise mascara and then I moved to benefit as I got a free tester (one of my blog reviews) but I got bored and my tester was running out! I watched this video and I couldn't believe the huge difference that one little bottle of mascara could make to somebody's eyelashes, it was incredible! I went out straight away and bought it for £7.99 (roughly) from superdrug. (Ill post a photo below). The bottling of this product is so pretty, it's purple with a gorgeous wee lace design on the lid and big bold writing to make the bottle pop and stand out!

The mascara basically does what it says on the bottle! It makes you look like you have fake eyelashes on! I'm not a fan of fake eyelashes as I can't apply them so this was the perfect opurtunity to see if I suited thicker and more volumised eyelashes! And I did, I can't change to any other mascara now as I can't live without it! It's so handy and when I'm lazy and can't be bothered applying a lot of make up this just makes up for it and looks amazing! I hope you guys can go out and buy this and share my complete joy of this product! Do you have it? Tell me what you think!





Karina xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig