Friday 12 July 2013

Elf beauty haul, final part!

This is the beauty products i was the most excited about receiving as i am a nail polish junkie! I have so many i have lost count! When i found these on Elf i couldn't resist and had to buy it! What did i buy? 14 nail polishes! I might sound mad to you all but these 14 nail polish come in a cube for £15! You get a light cube and a dark cube! I got the lighter one to start off with as its more the colours i wear on a day to day basis! I thought £15 for 14 of them was amazing value as i tend to buy essie and barry m, and for essie it is about £8 just for 1! They apply on so easily and you guys are all missing out!

The photo of my beautiful colourful cube!


If any of you would like a closer look at them or to see what some look like on, just give me a comment below or tweet and i will do that for you! 

I hope you enjoyed my beauty haul and i will have another elf haul, very very soon! Excited to hear from you!

Karina xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig