Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rimmel 'scandal eyes'.

Rimmel scandal eyes, is a eye shadow stick/eye pencil and is around about £4.49 from superdrug and boots! There are two types of this stick, a eye kohl pencel or the thicker shadow stick which I purchased!

My best friend left hers at mine one day and I was intreged about it as I'd never seen it before and I was running out of pencil eye liner! So I wandered into superdrug and bought it and have been using it for about 1 month now and I like it! If your into making your eyes darker then this is the pencil for you! It goes on quite thick and smoothly along your waterline or eye lid! The only problem I am having with it is that it smudges a wee bit but that's because I'm not used to putting on such a thick eye liner on my water line yet, I am debating going out to buy the kohl pencel and using the thicker  stick as a more eye lid base product! I will do photos of my eyes as well if to want to see the finishing product! Let me know in the comments below!


Karina xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig