Wednesday 24 February 2016

Zoeva | Mixed Metals Palette





About 2 months ago or so now I received the Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette and completely fell in love with it! However, I wasn't instantly going to grab it and was grabbing my Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette which I'm completely obsessed with! So, about a week ago I came across this again and forgot how pretty all the colours are in this palette! Zoeva is so affordable as this only cost £15.50!






They have a great range of palettes over at Beautybay.com which is where I got this! I'm very excited to try out more, as these colours come off so well, and are very pigmented. The Mixed Metal Palette consists of mostly shimmers but the colours are just to die for! I love the different tones from olive, to cranberry and then silvers it's just beautiful!





If you are looking for a palette on a budget I'd honestly try these out, they really don't disappoint! Here are swatches of each shade, and I'll be doing a few make up looks with this palette over the next few weeks too, which I'm very excited to do!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig