Thursday 18 February 2016

How I Plan My Blog





A lot of people may say blogging is easy, you just do it when you  get bored and sit down at your computer some days, think on the spot and write. Now, some people may do that, and there's nothing wrong with it! But, I like to plan out as I love planning and being organised as I stress out if I don't know what I'm going to write about.





Having a notebook and diary are great ways to keep up to scratch with what you need to write. I take my diary and notebook everywhere with me and if I have any spare time in my days I'll be sitting writing in it planning my future blog posts. I even write out what I'm going to write and plan out how to take my photos as it can be handy later on when I come to writing and editing my blog. Also, it's a great idea if you are in a rush one day to publish a blog you can just type it out, edit then go. I use Sprinkle of Glitters diary linked here. It's very cute and who doesn't love the shade mint green!?



After I note take and plan in my diary the week ahead, I then get started on photos! I do take time taking photos as if they aren't in focus or the lighting's wrong and you can't see the product it really doesn't look great. Now, don't get me wrong, I used to rush them but lately I'm taking extra care and it makes all the difference, and really pulls my blog together!

I use three cameras to take photos which are the Nikon D3000Nikon Coolpix L120 and LUMIX dmc z55. Now, even though they aren't fancy camera's they do me the job as I can't afford a great camera right now! I use my Nikon D3000 the most as it takes clearer photos and use my Nikon Coolpix when my other is charging, but when I go out I usually take my Lumix as it isn't too bulky and it really takes good pictures! It's a great camera and I always have it in my bag!




I hope this gives you a little insight into my planning. It's nothing fancy but it keeps me right! How do you plan your blogs? Let me know in the comments, and also what camera/lighting you use!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig