Tuesday 9 February 2016

Perrie Edwards Make Up Look.





I am a massive love of make up looks, and whenever I see a
Youtube video on one of my favourite celebrity looks, I instantly have to try it! I am a huge lover of Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, so here is a simple red lipped look for you guys, enjoy! ( I will list and link the make up I used for this look down below)







Step 1 - Face

I start of by making sure my face is clean and get straight on to applying foundation with my Real Techniques foundation brush. Next, I contour. Perry loves a good, fierce contour which always look incredible on her! This isn't my usual look so was excited to give it a go! I use 3 of the darker shades in my Anastasia Beverly Hills Medium - Tan palette and apply in the hollow of my cheekbone, forehead and down each side of my nose. I next apply blush on the apple of my cheeks and highlighted my cheek bones,  brow bone and down the middle of my nose.

Step 2 - Eyes

I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion and apply that all over the base of my eyes. I then move onto my eyebrows, Perrie has very strong and well filled eyebrows so I filled mine in with Soap and Glory's eyebrow pencil until I achieved the look I wanted.

I only used three shades of eyeshadows for this look from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made palette. I applied Treasure which is a shimmery white shade, and used that as a base for my eyes. Once I applied that evenly across my lid I grabbed the shade Blush which is a couple of shades darker than Treasure and applied that in the crease of my eyes, blending as I went. Lastly, I only grabbed a tiny bit of the shade Witchy and dabbed gently on the outer corner of my lids blending so It wasn't too prominent. I then applied mascara on my top and bottom lashes, which I didn't use a lot of as I applied Eylure lashes from the Kimberly range, No. 118. I adore these lashes as they are very fluttery but really finish of a look, especially a simple look like this one.

Lastly, I applied liquid eyeliner, I made sure the flick was sharp as this look is all about that eyeliner and red lips, as they

compliment each other perfectly.

Step 3 - Lips

I'm using Fire Engine by Gerard Cosmetics which is as close to the actual shade I could get! I absolutely love this red and think Perrie really suits looks when she applies red shades.


As an extra touch I waved my hair like hers, and this is my completed look. I really love this look and can't wait to wear this winged eyeliner, red lip combo for nights out!


               Make Up Used 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig