Tuesday 15 January 2013

The best beauty product i bought

For months i heard people going on about a tangle teezer a new hair brush that doesn't tug at your hair, doesn't hurt if you are de-tangling hair  and gives it a natural shine. I never understood the fuss but i thought i'd try it out as most hair brushes i had seemed to pull at my hair and hurt. I bought this in boots for £10.99 which right away anybody would think i'm mad for buying a hair brush for £11 but now that i have used it, i am never going back! It is one of the best hair brushes i have ever used, i've noticed a huge difference in my hair and It's quite small to so i can take it everywhere i go. You can get lots of different types and colours of tangle teezers but this is the only one i have tried so far.

I can guarantee it is worth the money and i hope you are lucky enough to try one out!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig