Sunday 13 January 2013

Cath Kidston bag and purse.


I bought this Cath kidston bag and purse from Cathkidston.co.uk for myself at christmas time. Together they were a bit pricey and i can't remember the exact price but they are great quality and worth the money in my opinion. I haven't heard one bad word about Cath Kidston products so i thought i'd treat myself and buy some, also floral hasn't always been my cup of tea but her products are to die for! She sells a huge range from bags to purses, to clothes and houseware. I know i will be definitely buying more from this website when i get more money.

Firstly, the bag is a design i wouldn't normally go for but when i seen this i fell in love with it, it's floral design is a lot different to most of her stuff as they are mostly smaller prints but the big roses suit the blue in this really well and bring out the bag. It's spacious inside and i can fit all my essentials that i need in a daily basis.

Lastly, the purse matches the bag as you can tell and its a brown leather when you open it up which is a nice touch as i think if it was all floral i think it would look to plain and boring. It has plenty of card holders and a lot of room for loose change. By far my favourite purse i have ever owned and wont be buying a new one any time soon!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig