Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hair products

The past few years i have spent a lot of money and tried tons of hair products, but none really worked on my hair and my hair was ruined from a lot of hair dying and that resulted in my hair stopping growing all together. It only used to grow to just above my shoulders and no more. So a shopping trip to boots one day i found Lee Stafford hair growth shampoo, conditioner and a mask for my hair. I thought i'd try it out and it has done wonders on my hair so i thought i'd share this with you in case you had the exact same problem as myself!


Shampoo:


This shampoo is amazing, it makes my hair feel amazing and healthy. It was £6.99 but i got it when it was on a special offer, but it's totally worth the money! First i shampoo my hair well then i had the hair mask which does all the hair growth work you get the tub of mask and put some on your hands and put through your hair thoroughly from roots to end, it's about the size of an egg the amount you need on your hand each time you do it and you leave it in for 5 minutes.. You only use the hair mask once a week. Then you add the conditioner which you also use once a week. You can use the mask and conditioner together or do them separate days. (pictures and prices of hair growth mask and conditioner are below).


hair growth mask : £7.99



conditioner: £6.99







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig