Thursday 19 December 2013

Winter Lipcare | My Must Have Essentials!


I don't know about you but at this time of year my lips get very chapped and dry which causes me to be in a lot of pain! If you're lucky enough to live somewhere hot you might not get this often but for us UK lot it is a daily hassle for us! 

My three lip essentials, Baby lips and Vaseline are cheap and simple but do my lips the world of good! 

Intense Care (yellow) and Hydrate (blue) are the two baby lips i tend to use as they are just more suited for winter and for damaged lips. My Vaseline was limited edition, it's pink bubbly and tastes a little bit like champagne which i am not complaining about! All Vaseline does do the same job so you can choose which ever one you like! They both sooth the lips and make them feel hydrated in no time! 

Baby lips cost me £2.99 and Vaseline costs me £3.49 as it was limited edition, but they usually cost £1.99 from all highstreet stores! 


Lastly, Blogmas didn't exactly work! I've been ill and i've been starting work at 4 and 6 in the morning and with being busy on top of that, it got too much! So going to stick to just my 3 days a week blog! Sorry about that!


Karina xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig