Sunday 25 August 2013

Glossybox, August 2013

So this month was my first month receiving a GlossyBox! I was so excited about it, but also a little nervous as i had a heard a few people say it was a waste of money and it wasn't all the fantastic! But, i thought i'd go for it and see myself if it's worth it or not! This is not a review. This is me showing you what i received, then the start of September i will be doing a review on the products!


August 2013 box


Jelly Pong Pong eye pencil

When i first opened this, this is what i was instantly drawn to! I am so excited to try this out! Not only is it a eye pencil but it's also a shadow stick! You can buy these online on the jelly pong pong website at £10.50.



Emite eye lash curlers 

These are so beautiful and i can't wait to try them out! I am a little scared of eye lash curlers! (i'm not the only one right!?) but i was going to buy some so these saved me some money! You can buy these on Emite's website and these are £20.


TRESemme Keratin Smooth hair treatment 

This was a weird one! I was going to buy this in Tesco a week before i got this Glossybox, so i was so happy when i seen this in it! I can't wait to test it and see if it actually works! This is £1.49 in highstreet stores!


Oceane make up remover pen

I was the most excited about this product! It is so unusual and id never heard of anything like it before! I'm most excited about reviewing this the most! It's not yet available in the UK, but when it is, i'll let you guys know!


Urban Veda Skincare

This is a daily radiance cream which i'm hoping to stick to! It says it brightens up your face and balances skin tones! But i'll be the judge of that! You get these on there website and start from £7.99 a bottle!


I can't wait to review these for you guys! The blog will be up in the next 2 weeks! Enjoy!

Karina xoxo





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig