Friday 3 May 2013

Benefit mascara.

Recently I decided to start trying out more expensive make up to see if there was a difference between that and cheaper make up like mua and rimmel.

I was going to go and buy benefit mascara as I've heard so much amazing reviews on that product and decided I'd give it ago! But, I found out that 'Elle' were selling it with this months issue (may) and I'd be saving £9 on it. So I went out and bought Elle, and this is the small tester I received with this magazine.


The magazine cost me £4 which I thought was a good deal seeing as I got such an expensive make up product with it! This is the tester I received (photo above) I'm absolutely in love with it! Compared to my rimmel mascara I use you can see the difference straight away! It makes your eye lashes look more thicker and stand out compared to other mascaras I have used! So I'm thinking of going out and buying some as opinion don't think I could ever replace this amazing product!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig