Wednesday 6 November 2013

Body Shop Favourites.


I love the body shop, and it's that time of year which i love, CHRISTMAS! I always get gift sets from there and i instantly use them as they all smell gorgeous! My favourite is the strawberry scent as you can guess it smells of the fruit! It's a gorgeous strong strawberry smell, so good that you want to eat it! 

I buy this A LOT. It's perfection in a bottle! The strawberry shower gel makes you smelling like strawberries for hours! I then add the body polish (which has strawberry seeds in it) and body butter after! They apply so easily and makes your skin soo smooth! I have sensitive skin and none of these irritate it! The body butter is fabulous after shaving your legs or just for making your skin that extra bit smoother. It's definitely worth buying it! There are other scents to, so knock yourself out and go on the body shop website, or click on the links below for the products i bought. 


Or get the gift set here

Karina xoxo





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig