Monday 18 April 2016

Brown Smokey Eye | Morphe Brushes Palette

Buying a new palette gives me a lot of a joy, and I can spend days trying out new looks. So I went onto Beautybay.com and purchased the gorgeous 35T Morphe palette! I really love a brown smokey eye right now, which I don't usually wear, So I thought i'd do a look on it!





Products I used : Morphe 35T Palette






Step 1 | Face.

I first take my L'Oreal True Match Foundation and apply that evenly all over my face with a Real Techniques Foundation Brush. Then, I contour below my cheek bones and along my forehead and add blush on the apples of my cheeks. Lastly, I use my MAC studio fix powder and dab that along forehead and nose, where I tend to get a little shiny. 

Step 2 | Eyes.

Morphe palettes don't have names for their eyeshadows, but I took the shimmery browns from the palette, adding the lightest for a base, and two darker shades for the crease and outer corners of my eyes. If you would like to find out the specific shades I used, just leave a comment down below and I'll point them out to you! Then, I use my gel eyeliner, it doesn't matter if it's not perfect as I'll be adding eyelashes on top of that after! 

The eyelashes I used are natural eyelashes and aren't too in your face. I love these, and it didn't feel like I was wearing any at all, but they make a statement with this eye look! I then apply They're So Real! mascara on the top and bottom eyelashes, and lastly to complete this look I apply black eye pencil on my top and bottom water line.

Step 3 | Lips

I am very excited about this lip colour! I'm in love with Gerard Cosmetics right now, and this shade, Iced Mocha, is absolutely gorgeous! It's a light brown which is just stunning and goes with any make up look, and the fact it dries matte is a complete bonus! It doesn't shift and I didn't have to apply it again if I had a drink or food.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig