Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Top 5 Handbag Beauty Essentials.





When you're a girl you can't just leave your house with your keys and a purse, you have to leave with a massive handbag full of your daily essentials. Myself on the other hand realised having a big handbag meant a lot more things you didn't need. So, I downsized. Here are my Top 5 Handbag beauty essentials, baring in mind this does not include my make up bag! 

Tangle Teezer | Everyone needs to have one of these, or five. My hair gets tuggy very easy especially living next to the sea so it's a must that I take this with me everywhere I go. It's the best £10.99 I ever spent. A little pricey but definitely worth it!

COLAB Dry Shampoo | I used to swear by Batiste dry shampoo until I finally found this in Superdrug on special offer! A lot of youtubers and beauty bloggers have been raving about this and I completely understand why. I feel this dry shampoo actually works and does wonders to my hair and leaves no white mark on my hair after like Batiste does. You get them in different scents, but Paris and Tokyo are my definite favourites.

Chanel | Chance Perfume | When I wear this I spend at least a good few minutes standing there smelling how good it is. Chance is definitely one of my favourite perfumes I own even if I don't want to use it because of the price tag. Every girl needs an expensive perfume and I'd definitely try this out before anything else.

Urban Outfitters Holographic Nail Polish | Unfortunately they don't sell the nail polish I own but they do have two new holographic nail polishes out in 'Ariel' and 'Disco Fever'. Out of every nail polish I own (which is a lot) this is my favourite!  I take this everywhere with me, and in my personal opinion it doesn't chip easily.

Carmex | I've started using this again as in the winter months I suffer from a lot of colds which leads to my lips being chapped. I used to use vaseline which is probably the worst lip product I have tried and I find now that carmex does the job perfectly!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig