Monday 13 January 2014

Mascara | LE VOLUME DE CHANEL


For Christmas tucked away in my stocking was a small CHANEL box with this little beauty in it! It is a tester, so was free, but i'm still 100% grateful as my parents had to spend a certain amount to get this! I've always wanted to try this out, but spending £24 on a mascara was a little pricey, especially if i bought it and didn't like it! 

I've used this for 3 weeks now, and there's no going back! I'm in love with this, it's like my child, i carry it everywhere with me! I have had some compliments as well which is always a good thing as it then shows it's doing it's job properly! You can buy this from Debenhams as that's where i got this from, or any other stores which has a CHANEL. I'm definitely going to be buying the full size now! 

Have you tried CHANEL mascara? What do you think?



Karina xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig