Saturday 4 January 2014

L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation


I searched high and low for a high coverage foundation which would work on my skin. I can't wear foundation which is oily and the foundations i tend to buy are. So i came across this little beauty and haven't looked back since! It hides every blemish and matches my skin absolutely perfectly! If you are pale like myself, i chose Natural Ivory as the shade Ivory is what i tend to go for! There's 12 more shades of this foundation and at an affordable price of £9.99. It's very similar to MAC Studio fix, but i don't have a MAC near by and couldn't wait for it being sent out to me so i'm so glad i found this! So if you think MAC is a little too pricey, i'd 100 percent recommend this!

What do you think of L'Oreal products? Love them as much as i do? 


Karina xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig