Tuesday 6 January 2015

Top 10 Favourites of 2014.


Ted Baker Purple Lipstick 

In 2014 I didn't buy a lot of products like I usually do. So, thinking of 10 products I loved in 2014 was proven difficult but then I realised one thing, I just had to go to my handbag and the rest fell into place.


Make Up | Dark purple last year was my main makeup essential and I couldn't leave the house on a night out without having statement purple lips! I also received just lately the gorgeous shade 'Beauty Marked' and it quickly became my favourite eyeshadow owned, along with 'Soft & Gentle' which is the best highlighter I have used to date and get a lot of compliments when I use it.

Clothes & Handbag | I love to wear statement pieces and especially this winter I have loved wearing chunky boots and massive scarfs. I don't tend to wear bright colours so my tartan scarf is something I can't leave the house without. I think everyone should own one as it adds a pop of colour to every outfit. 
My 'Cromia' Handbag is something I can't live without. I got this as a present from my parents when they went on holiday to Italy in June and I haven't stopped using it since. It's the perfect size and can fit all my main essentials I need daily. I can't find this bag online but definitely check out Cromia's website as you wont be disappointed.

Perfume | I have ranted and raved about wanting this perfume and finally for Christmas I received 'Daisy Dream'. I can't even begin to explain my love for this! It's smells so fresh and feminine and you should definitely go out and try it for yourself! 

Books | 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg only came out on the 25th of November but it's by far one of my favourite books. I couldn't put this book down and sat up until 4am one morning as I had to see how it ended. Now that's a sign of a good book. I wont give the plot away so I'll leave you to read it for yourself.

Apple 5th Gen Ipod | Apple products are a hit and a miss with some people, you either love them or hate them. Myself on the other hand love their products. I can't live without my ipod, I take it everywhere with me not just for the music but also for the apps. Kim Kardashian's game 'Hollywood' is my favourite app of last year as there's something about being an A Lister that brings me back to play more.

What are your favourites of 2014?


Karina X







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig