Monday 14 December 2015

The Christmas Tag | Blogmas | Day Fourteen





I'm starting getting back into my blog by doing blogmas! Today's blog is a little boring and about my Christmas traditions and well, a little bit about me, sorry guys! This is a little laid back today and that's just because on the week before Christmas my life can be hectic with work! Hope you enjoy!

What's your favourite Christmas Movie?

It's such a hard decision between Elf and The Holiday! Even though Elf is hilarious I'd definitely choose The Holiday! It's a movie full of emotions and laughter and one minute I feel like i'm tearing up and the next I'm laughing out loud! Id definitely give this a watch if you haven't watched this! 

Do you open presents on Christmas morning or Christmas evening?

I get straight into opening presents as soon as I wake up, there's no stopping me! It's only myself and my parents so the three of us sit on the couch opening presents, with Christmas music on, munching chocolate and passing our presents around, getting excited at each others reactions! It's a really special time for me, I really love family time! 

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

Every Christmas is very special to me, but I'd have to say when i was about 6/7 my Uncle from Canada surprised me on Christmas morning! I don't get to see him a lot so that really meant a lot to me, even as a child! Family is so important to me, and I love when we all get together!


What's your favourite festive food?

Pigs in blankets are my absolute favourite! When they arrive in supermarkets at the end of November I honestly can't contain my excitement! I really need to stock up as it's on 11 days until Christmas! How crazy!


What's been your favourite Christmas gift?

I don't think I can pick one, as each gift I receive I really do appreciate and love! My parents are always so generous, and I can't thank them enough for making every Christmas special for me! 

What's your favourite Christmas scent?

I love a good spicey candle, but it has to be Sparkling Cinnamon by Yankee Candle. I LOVE cinnamon and I feel Christmas is the only time I can light cinnamon candles without being moaned at because it's too strong!

Do you have a Christmas Eve Tradition?

Ever since I was a little girl on Christmas Eve my parents give me pjs so I can have a new set to wear for Christmas morning, it's a little thing that's became a tradition to me, and I want to do that when I eventually start a family! I also snuggle up in bed watching a Christmas movie with a lot of junk food, as it's Christmas after all! 

What tops your tree?

A blue and silver sparkly bird, not too sure what type though! Sorry guys! 

As a child, what was the one (crazy, extravagant) gift you wanted but never got?

I remember I wanted an electric car as one of the boys who live from me had one, and we used to cruise around my street in it! Apparently it was a hilarious sight to see! But, I harped on about an electric car for a while!  

What do you think is the best part of Christmas?


Spending time with family and friends! I love this time of year! Work seems a much happier enviroment to work in as everyones in a fantastic mood, I get to see extended family who I don't get to see much of during the year, spend time with my boyfriends family which is always a good laugh and get very drunk with my best friends! Perfect! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig