Sunday 14 July 2013

Maybelline gel eyeliner.

Today I will be writing about maybelline's gel eyeliner that I bought on superdrug for £7.99! (Photo below)  If you are like me and wear liquid eyeliner most days you know it can be a bit of a chore and time consuming to make it neat and perfect! I must admit I usually rush around last minute, shove it on and then go out leaving the house hating the way my eyes look!

I had walked pasted the maybelline gel eyeliner for weeks debating if I should get it or not as it looked tricky to apply as is just a eyeliner brush and a pot filled with the gel! I gave in though and gave it a bash and its one of the best decisions I have made! It's actually so easy to apply and makes your eyes look amazing as you can apply it either thick or lightly and still shows amazing results! The only problem for me as it stays on better when I apply primer to my eyelids but primer is such a good buy I'd definitely buy some if I were you! If I want the gel to stay on longer though I add a little bit of liquid over it just to be safer instead of reapplying throughout the day when I don't have time!

If you want me to do a tutorial on how to apply it let me know in the comments below and I will do one for you!

Karina xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Karina hearts... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig